The sound of the "Leaders voice" 2018
European Centre for Career Education had the honor to organize a “Leaders voice” event in cooperation with Creative Dock.
On the 15th of May 2018, about 30 young successful founders of their companies and the Czech elite gathered in one place and spoke about innovation and professional daily challenges.
In the flourishing competitive market atmosphere, no one ever has the time to talk about theory. But on this occasion, all of these people had the opportunity to share and learn from each other’s progressive ideas. The debate was held open and every participant was able to ask questions and share their experiences.
The inspiration for future development comes from meetings like this one, assembled with the most relevant sound - the voice of the leaders.
Their names and enterprises are:
- Tomáš Hülle (founder of ECCEDU, moderator and participant)
- Leon Jakimic (founder of Lasvit)
- Petr Kasa (founder of Pilulka.cz)
- Jan Řežáb (founder of the Socialbakers)
- Ondřej Krátký (founder of Liftago)
- Yemi AD (founder of JAD Production)
- Martin Pejša (founder of Creative Dock)
- Tomáš Šebek(founder of the Meditorial)
- Lukáš Stibor (founder of Cleevio and Gamee)
- Juraj Masar (founder of Walmine)
- Petr Šídlo (founder of Direct People)
- Lukáš Hlaváč (founder of Whoolala)
- Stanislav Galík (founder of Gaillard and Head of Innovation AAA Auto)
- Adam Kurzok(founder of Expando)
- Radek Špicar (founder of Kočka není pes)
- Pavel Smažík (founder of Dentamed)
- Kateřina Vacková (founder of Loono)
- Andy Dravecký (founder of Shipvio)
- Ondřej Materna (founder of Legito)
- Martin Palicka (co-owner of Etnetera Group)
- Marcel Klaus (founder of Klaus Timber)
- Božena Řežábová (co-founder and CEO of Gamee)
- Richard Galovič (owner of Favorit)
- Leo Macenauer (founder of the tailor's Leo Macenauer)
- David Šiška (founder of Bonami)
We heard great stories and learned so much from each other.
Our sincere gratitude to the team organizers, participants, and all the people involved!