Prague Legal Education Forum 2018
On the 10th of July 2018, ECCEDU organized the Prague Legal Education Forum. The panel discussion was open to the public and for the ECCEDU's students. The opening speech was delivered by Dana Prudíková (Deputy Minister, Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic). The forum was set on the topic “Innovation in education and schools of tomorrow”.
In the discussion participated:
- Tomáš Hulle (Founder, European Centre for Career Education)
- Mingchao Fan (Director, North Asia, International Chamber of Commerce)
- Dana Prudíková (Deputy Minister, The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports)
- Michal Urban (Manager of Street Law ČR, Charles University)
- John A. Gealfow (President, Nugis Finem)
- Weifang Li (The Dean of the International Law School of East China University of Political Science and Law)
The closing remarks were delivered by Chiu Tung Cheung (Member of Continuous Education Committee, All China Lawyers Association).After holding this type of public academic discussion for the second year, we intend to form it as an annual event.